HB859: "Campus Carry" Bill Introduced by Rep Jasperse

a
Breaking!!!

Katie Kosciolek ‏@katiekfox5 1h1 hour ago
#BREAKING: Georgia State University police say 2 students were robbed at gunpoint of their computers in Library North this morning. #fox5atl
again?

******** dude there has been robberies around the GSU campus but the past year there have been several inside the ****ing buildings

My son (21) attends college at GSU and has a permit to carry but cannot as the risk is too great...

0.008% carry permits are revoked and the majority of those are for non-violent offenses (DUI #1).

Looking forward to seeing what this bill becomes! Even though it's got a somewhat modest start, it beats the heck out of all the anti gun bills that have been introduced this year.

Soros funded "Outcry" http://www.faithinpubliclife.org/newsroom/press/georgia-clergy-morally-oppose-campus-carry/

Did you ever notice anti-2A articles seem to omit comments to silence any opposition. Just a trend I have noticed. While the opposite is generally true for pro-2A...

upload_2016-1-31_17-22-5.png

Keeps timing out but here is a Soros association link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...george-soros-giving-money-to-a-faith-project/

And another...

Why is Atheist George Soros Giving Money to a ‘Faith’ Project? at live leak.

Edit x5 every attempt to copy and past the link address leads to a pic of George without the article? even cutting and pasting the title that has the "read more" link is as below... WTF?

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Looks like the campus carry bill made it out of the public safety committee, according to the GA Carry update I got. They say it goes to the Rules committee now.

The GA Carry email didn't have an email address list for contacting all the members, so I made one up in Notepad. It's posted below if you want to email all the members of that committee. You should just be able to copy and paste it but there may be some weirdness at the end of the lines. .

john.meadows@house.ga.gov, brett@voteharrell.com, richard.smith@house.ga.gov, mandi.ballinger@house.ga.gov, tommy.benton@house.ga.gov, sharon.cooper@house.ga.gov, katie.dempsey@house.ga.gov, tom.dickson@house.ga.gov, earl.ehrhart@house.ga.gov, barry.fleming@house.ga.gov, rich.golick@house.ga.gov, gerald.greene@house.ga.gov, matt.hatchett@house.ga.gov, mack.jackson@house.ga.gov, jan.jones@house.ga.gov, david.knight@house.ga.gov, greg.morris@house.ga.gov, butch.parrish@house.ga.gov, alanpowell23@hotmail.com, jay.powell@house.ga.gov, matt.ramsey@house.ga.gov, tqgrice@aol.com, carl.rogers@house.ga.gov, terry.rogers@house.ga.gov, ed.setzler@house.ga.gov, barbara.sims@house.ga.gov, lynn.smith@house.ga.gov, ron.stephens@house.ga.gov, tom.weldon@house.ga.gov

Looks like the campus carry bill made it out of the public safety committee, according to the GA Carry update I got. They say it goes to the Rules committee now.

The GA Carry email didn't have an email address list for contacting all the members, so I made one up in Notepad. It's posted below if you want to email all the members of that committee. You should just be able to copy and paste it but there may be some weirdness at the end of the lines. .

john.meadows@house.ga.gov, brett@voteharrell.com, richard.smith@house.ga.gov, mandi.ballinger@house.ga.gov, tommy.benton@house.ga.gov, sharon.cooper@house.ga.gov, katie.dempsey@house.ga.gov, tom.dickson@house.ga.gov, earl.ehrhart@house.ga.gov, barry.fleming@house.ga.gov, rich.golick@house.ga.gov, gerald.greene@house.ga.gov, matt.hatchett@house.ga.gov, mack.jackson@house.ga.gov, jan.jones@house.ga.gov, david.knight@house.ga.gov, greg.morris@house.ga.gov, butch.parrish@house.ga.gov, alanpowell23@hotmail.com, jay.powell@house.ga.gov, matt.ramsey@house.ga.gov, tqgrice@aol.com, carl.rogers@house.ga.gov, terry.rogers@house.ga.gov, ed.setzler@house.ga.gov, barbara.sims@house.ga.gov, lynn.smith@house.ga.gov, ron.stephens@house.ga.gov, tom.weldon@house.ga.gov

gco doesn't include emails because they don't want you to pester your rep ;)

Back
Top Bottom