Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Damn! I sure am glad I haven't had to deal with all yalls stuff. My wife is only slightly crazy but CAN get real mean, at least she has an excuse, she has MS and that can cause all kinds of erratic behavior. She was diagnosed with MS in 2003 after 24 years of us being married, but after reading & learning as much as I could about it I'm positive she's had it since before I even met her. Now when she gets a little out there I just chalk it up to her having MS, she still kinda pisses me off with the off the wall stuff she does and says sometimes but I just have to go into another room or take a ride on the motorcycle to avoid getting into a fight. It's not worth me dwelling on it or fighting over it, eventually she calms down and we get back to somewhat normal life. I really feel bad for her though because she has absolutely no control over what goes on in her brain sometimes. Hell, she's actually woke up pissed off at me because she had a dream where I either left her or was fooling around on her. We've had some pretty heated arguements about that stuff before we knew she had MS, not anymore though cause I ain't leaving or fooling around and she knows it. She had a small heart attack on the 15th and got mad because I wouldn't let her just take a tylenol and go to bed instead of taking her to the ER, she ain't mad anymore now that she has two stents in her coronary artery and feels so much better than before. But none of the doctor and hospital bills have arrived yet so yall please pray for me for when they do come in cause she's gonna get pissed again. After being together about 39 years I pretty much know how she's gonna react to most things so I know it's coming. Lol!

Damn! I sure am glad I haven't had to deal with all yalls stuff. My wife is only slightly crazy but CAN get real mean, at least she has an excuse, she has MS and that can cause all kinds of erratic behavior. She was diagnosed with MS in 2003 after 24 years of us being married, but after reading & learning as much as I could about it I'm positive she's had it since before I even met her. Now when she gets a little out there I just chalk it up to her having MS, she still kinda pisses me off with the off the wall stuff she does and says sometimes but I just have to go into another room or take a ride on the motorcycle to avoid getting into a fight. It's not worth me dwelling on it or fighting over it, eventually she calms down and we get back to somewhat normal life. I really feel bad for her though because she has absolutely no control over what goes on in her brain sometimes. Hell, she's actually woke up pissed off at me because she had a dream where I either left her or was fooling around on her. We've had some pretty heated arguements about that stuff before we knew she had MS, not anymore though cause I ain't leaving or fooling around and she knows it. She had a small heart attack on the 15th and got mad because I wouldn't let her just take a tylenol and go to bed instead of taking her to the ER, she ain't mad anymore now that she has two stents in her coronary artery and feels so much better than before. But none of the doctor and hospital bills have arrived yet so yall please pray for me for when they do come in cause she's gonna get pissed again. After being together about 39 years I pretty much know how she's gonna react to most things so I know it's coming. Lol!

Dang man. That sucks to hear. Sounds like you both have a handle on things so you know how to get through it. That's better than most people for sure. Prayers sent my friend!

Dang man. That sucks to hear. Sounds like you both have a handle on things so you know how to get through it. That's better than most people for sure. Prayers sent my friend!
Thanks man, we really appreciate those prayers. We had a couple of long talks before getting married about what marriage means to us, we both agreed that there's no problem that can't be overcome and worked out except infidelity. Infidelity is a sho nuff deal breaker with both of us, good thing neither one of us can or have been tempted enough to fool around on the other. Hell man, I have a hard enough time trying to keep ONE woman happy much less TWO or more! Lololol!

When I realized my marriage was toast (in 1995), the very first thing I did was take all the knives and guns out of the house and store them at a friend's.

Ya'll are going to call me crazy, but when I divorced my ex-wife, I bought her a G19 as I was the only one with the guns...wanted her to be protected....my parents asked me if I lost my ****ing mind! Haha true story.

Ya'll are going to call me crazy, but when I divorced my ex-wife, I bought her a G19 as I was the only one with the guns...wanted her to be protected....my parents asked me if I lost my ****ing mind! Haha true story.
Hell, I wouldn't have even given mine a damn Hi-Point

Hell, I wouldn't have even given mine a damn Hi-Point

From that story you told, that wouldn't have made you crazy.....it would have made you a dumb ass! I actually asked her if I could have it back since she keeps it buried in a box. She said she would. We'll see.

Met on April Fools Day. Engaged in 2 week. Married in 3 months. 40 years ago last April. Her father was a wife beater and she had a cruel first husband. All her 8 brothers and sisters suffer from what I guess you could call PTSD because of her cruel father. My parents never fought (that I knew of). She's not perfect and neither am I so we've had some rough times. As they say "men are from Mars and women are from Venus" but we have love between us. Sounds like I'm blessed and lucky.

Did you load the first cartridge with 22 grains of AA#2 compressed?

Wow brother. I hate to hear about your wife's troubles, but I'm glad to know that she's got a man of your character to help her through all of it.

Trust me I know about the hospital bills. I've got medical insurance and still got a whopping bill the other day for what pretty much amounted to a giant zit under my armpit that had to be cut open and drained awhile back. LOL!

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

I know it's easier said than done but try not to sweat those bills too much man. Just send them whatever you can every month and don't let it cause problems with the wife.

Back
Top Bottom