• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help getting snake out of the garage

I planned on taking my wife on a weekender for Mothers Day but couldn't think of it with a snake in the garage. She wasn't happy when I put off the trip. Saturday AM I went to the feed & seed store. Came home with powdered lime, moth balls, & glue boards. Covered the garage & established a perimeter around the house. We left for 2 days. Got back & all I see are a few bugs on glue boards. I stapled a couple together in various locations. Reading how snakes hate lime I probably burnt my flower beds with the excess. Moth balls l have used for years...just hadn't put any out yet this year.

I planned on taking my wife on a weekender for Mothers Day but couldn't think of it with a snake in the garage. She wasn't happy when I put off the trip. Saturday AM I went to the feed & seed store. Came home with powdered lime, moth balls, & glue boards. Covered the garage & established a perimeter around the house. We left for 2 days. Got back & all I see are a few bugs on glue boards. I stapled a couple together in various locations. Reading how snakes hate lime I probably burnt my flower beds with the excess. Moth balls l have used for years...just hadn't put any out yet this year.
Um, If this is a serious post.... :shocked: ... for crying out loud man... RELAX!!!!
If there are no food sources in the immediate vicinity, the snake is probably long gone. Even if it's not, it's not going to hurt anyone. It's NOT venomous. Did you seriously cancel a vacation because you say a snake in your garage? :suspicious:
FYI - It's pretty hard to over lime Georgia soil.

Venomous snakes are everywhere, you've probably had them in your garage for years and just not known it. Had one hitch a ride in sons sleeping bag from a camping trip. Was coming up the stairs when my wife saw it. Never did find it. They even get under sinks, beds and such. They really like to crawl up in shoes. Heck 75% of the people reading this likely have them in their garage or house. Goodnight everybody.

lol this is true. I have caught 4 or 5 oak snakes in the past year alone in my house . got this copper head today under the mower

Attachments

• 12813989_1199130983432012_1976871594360774157_n.jpg
    12813989_1199130983432012_1976871594360774157_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom