• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help getting snake out of the garage

Final offer of $175 for the guns (it's for the children you know). Wife might be inclined to sell, sail, cell them after you cancelled your vacation. Tell her I have cash and a pair of snake boots to find the critter.

True story:

I went to check oil in wife's car. Open hood, reaching for the prop-rod and there is a HUGE snake coiled up on the engine. She came out to help me get rid of it, and it disappeared somewhere under/in the car.

She calmly told me I had 2 options.

1. A dead body that exactly matched what she saw.

2. A new car.

She flat stated without option 1, she would NEVER get in that car again, let alone drive it to work.

True story:

I went to check oil in wife's car. Open hood, reaching for the prop-rod and there is a HUGE snake coiled up on the engine. She came out to help me get rid of it, and it disappeared somewhere under/in the car.

2. A new car.

She flat stated without option 1, she would NEVER get in that car again, let alone drive it to work.
Well which was it?

True story:

2. A new car.

So what did you do?

Well which was it?

Well, she had the snake come out from on top of the catalytic converter where it had been hiding . It passed her at about warp 9, while she was trying to slice and dice him with a hoe. Most dangerous weapons display I have ever seen :shocked: .

The snake stayed hidden despite me jacking one end of the car 2 feet in the air. The exhaust system was completely shrouded, so I guessed thats where he went. Engine ran for 2 minutes, then it was launch time.

I reasoned that the lack of a dead body was not my fault, so, lacking a fresh skin shed, we are currently still negotiating option 2. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom