• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help. Granddaughter insect bite. Need advice.

View attachment 2190176 View attachment 2190178 View attachment 2190179 View attachment 2190180 View attachment 2190176
Ok. My granddaughter Lylli was bitten last night. We don’t know what it was...last night she pointed it out and it looked like a mosquito bite.
She got a bandaid. This morning she said it hurt but it didn’t look bad so she got a new bandaid.
Just now her mom showed it to me...her forearm is noticeably swollen and it looks bruised. I looked closely and can’t see the classic two fangs of a spider bite but it looks like a brown recluse bite symptoms to me.
Poor baby has no health insurance so I’m trying to decide whether to take her to ER now or wait till morning to go to health clinic.
Advice? Any doctors or nurses out there? Can we give her benedryl? At 3 1/2 yrs old?
Poor little girl. I would go straight to the ER.

Glad to hear she is okay. For something like that I would be more inclined to take her to an Urgent Care clinic. A lot less expensive and she would get the same treatment.

Things like that are scary on littles.

FYI. If you tell the hospital you are a cash patient it will typically knock about 40 to 60 percent off of your bill immediately.

Back
Top Bottom