• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help I'm in NJ and can't own anything

I will look into getting the purchaser ID card next month so I can at least get a shotgun. How do online gun sales work?

Online sales work the same way that they do in every single state in the country. You purchase the gun online, and do the paperwork through a local ffl dealer. My advice...go to the local dealer and work with them. You can fill out the form for a handgun permit at the same time..it's not any harder and doesn't take any more time. Don't get discouraged.

How do you conceal a crossbow?

The pistol crossbows are kind of small and can fit in a bookbag

- - - Updated - - -

Online sales work the same way that they do in every single state in the country. You purchase the gun online, and do the paperwork through a local ffl dealer. My advice...go to the local dealer and work with them. You can fill out the form for a handgun permit at the same time..it's not any harder and doesn't take any more time. Don't get discouraged.

Interesting might have to find a dealer then

That will get your ass thrown in the clink faster than Governor Christie can down a cheeseburger. You might as well cuff yourself and go downtown if you attempt to conceal a pistol crossbow in NJ.

It sounds like you live in a prison due to the laws of NJ.

Seriously, move to Georgia! You are now a member of a huge Georgia network of mostly sympathetic people. Use it and get the hell out of dodge. Need a job? Ask here. Need a place to live? Ask here. Need some new friends? Not a problem. Just come to a couple of the ODT meets.
Actually I've thought about moving down south the cost of land alone is worth it. Seems like a great community here.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting might have to find a dealer then
Not to confuse my point, the dealer doesn't do the paperwork, that's through the local PD. I think I said court house earlier..it is not. It's the police department.

That will get your ass thrown in the clink faster than Governor Christie can down a cheeseburger. You might as well cuff yourself and go downtown if you attempt to conceal a pistol crossbow in NJ.

Yea and although they are legal to own I still worry about transporting my bows to the range cuz some cop will see it especially the one in my avatar and think its a real smg. My sister also has bad her pistol confiscated cuz her friend was threatening to kill himself so they took HER gun away and then made her jump through hoops to get it back.

Back
Top Bottom