• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help I'm in NJ and can't own anything

Yea and although they are legal to own I still worry about transporting my bows to the range cuz some cop will see it especially the one in my avatar and think its a real smg. My sister also has bad her pistol confiscated cuz her friend was threatening to kill himself so they took HER gun away and then made her jump through hoops to get it back.
I wouldn't even think about taking something like that out of the house without a NJ FID. The cops will issue you a citation, and leave it to the courts to sort out....even if you haven't broken the law. The law is just that confusing.
I know from first hand experience compadre', don't do it. Seriously.

You will be charged with what amounts to a felony, and it will be up to you to prove your innocence. Not a good scenario.

Think about this:

All firearms are illegal in NJ.
All Firearms possession is illegal in NJ

The only thing that allows you legal possession is falling into certain exceptions that have been written into the fireams code 2c. This is unique to NJ, and presents a very perilous path to legal gun ownership for the uniformed in NJ. Do your homework, get your NJ FID card (that's your get out of jail free card), and enjoy the sport.

He is insinuating that New Jersey is a prison, kinda like North Korea. He's right, too.

Yeah, well it's pretty easy to say just move. In reality we all have jobs, families, responsibilities that are attached to our places of residence. It isn't as easy as picking up and moving to the living room from the dining room.

He is looking for real advice to assist in legal gun ownership within the state of New Jersey.

You cant even pump your own gas there... Look at it on a map of the USA... It is truly the armpit of America. MOVE...

lol, you don't HAVE to pump your own gas. You just pull in if it's ****ty and cold or raining and someone else does it for you and it's usually some of the cheapest gas in the US.

Back
Top Bottom