• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help I'm in NJ and can't own anything

Actually I've thought about moving down south the cost of land alone is worth it. Seems like a great community here.

IT IS! Come on down for a visit and see what you think. I have lived in several places around the world and I have ALWAYS come back to Georgia. I've been here continuously for about 25 years now.

Time your visit to coincide with one of the larger ODT meets and come by.

BTW, Hey OS, when is the next one?

IT IS! Come on down for a visit and see what you think. I have lived in several places around the world and I have ALWAYS come back to Georgia. I've been here continuously for about 25 years now.

What goes on at these meets

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like you've never been to a NJ gas station. :)

Yea it's more like a baggy turban

I live in NJ, where we have some of the strictest laws and it's really frustrating. I don't really know exactly what the laws are specifically, just that they are really really strict. I know that carrying is out of the question. Getting a pistol is also probably out of the question. I am interested in at least getting a shotgun and I know I need a purchasing permit but that is the extent of my knowledge on the subject. I mean slingshots are illegal in Jersey! Come on. What is that about? But a crossbow doesn't even have an age restriction which is absolutely ridiculous. I've thought about just buying a shotgun and keeping it in the house without registering but the last thing I need is to get in trouble over that, my Dad had his guns confiscated from his house because he had a .22 rifle that has the wooden plug which you could remove and load 16 shots semi auto so it's considered an assault rifle here in good ol' Jersey. I really hate the gun control argument because the statistics speak for themselves but somehow people think that criminals will obey laws lol...Whatever let me not start down this road. Just wanted to vent on how frustrating it is trying to own a gun in Jersey...I've gravitated towards tactical crossbows because anyone can own one without a license. So far so good with those, but nothing beats an actual gun.

**** New Jersey!

Seriously, get the **** out of that **** hole ASAP! You couldn't pay me enough to live there......

Georgia is boring as hell and the humidity plus mosquitos can be dreadful. However, the cost of living is relatively low, and it is a great place to raise a family. They don't get everything right down here, but they got the 2nd right and that's good enough for me.

I'm no Steve, but the next meet is June 9th I believe.

Link: HERE! Or, you can click at the top of the page at the cool banner OS has for us :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm no Steve, but the next meet is June 9th I believe.

Link: HERE! Or, you can click at the top of the page at the cool banner OS has for us :D

Back
Top Bottom