help me buy a van

I was thinking under 10k but from what ive looked at I guess Ill have to wait and save up to have the tranny rebuilt this summer. I have a 5.7 vortec engine from a 2002 boat that I can rebuild and then Ill know every thing will be dependable.

A large factor, also, spec for spec, a Sprinter's nearly 30% more expensive.

Each of ours have come out around $36-38k. Can you tell me something though. Do the Fords have the ability to turn off the passenger seat belt? I love for my daughter to go on trips and local runs with me but technically speaking she is not allowed in the front seat of the Sprinters due to the airbag not being able to be turned off.

Each of ours have come out around $36-38k. Can you tell me something though. Do the Fords have the ability to turn off the passenger seat belt? I love for my daughter to go on trips and local runs with me but technically speaking she is not allowed in the front seat of the Sprinters due to the airbag not being able to be turned off.
No vehicles have a manual override for the passenger airbag anymore. You could add a switch, but that would require the services of someone who really knows what they're doing. Ford won't do it for you for obvious reasons.

My 2016 Express vans have a keyed switch to turn off the passenger airbag

This is what I don't understand. Like today I have to keep my daughter for a few hours but we have a Sprinter cargo van. If you are a small business owner with young children how do you get them around without being able to safely disable the passenger airbag? My truck is sensored to turn it off.

Back
Top Bottom