• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Henry County Home Invasions

i50.tinypic.com_161hjs2.jpg

my. 40 on the left, my wife's 9mm on the right. When funds allow ill be adding an M4, gotta figure how to keep it safe from my 1 year old.

I live just South of Stockbridge. We've had two instances in the last 6 months where some young punks knocked on the door to see if anyone was home, shortly after I left for work. My wife parks in the garage, so it looks like no one is home. Both times, they disappeared after figuring out there was someone inside. We've had an alarm system installed and keep several guns accessible. I'm really starting to worry about my wife and daughter's safety. Unfortunately, moving isn't an option.

i50.tinypic.com_161hjs2.jpg

my. 40 on the left, my wife's 9mm on the right. When funds allow ill be adding an M4, gotta figure how to keep it safe from my 1 year old.
Break it into 2. Keep the lower separate from the upper. But Id recommend buying a cheap SKS for home protection. Keep your AR for the range.
It will really suck to have the local police confiscate an AR. You probably wont get it back.

People talk about moving south. I figured Locust Grove was good, I have been here for 3 years and I have had someone try and break in twice. My wife and I are already planning on moving. Henry County is going down hill real quick.

People talk about moving south. I figured Locust Grove was good, I have been here for 3 years and I have had someone try and break in twice. My wife and I are already planning on moving. Henry County is going down hill real quick.

I grew up in Riverdale and I can assure you that Henry Co is just Clayton Co light and that is becoming arguable at a fast pace.

I live just South of Stockbridge. We've had two instances in the last 6 months where some young punks knocked on the door to see if anyone was home, shortly after I left for work. My wife parks in the garage, so it looks like no one is home. Both times, they disappeared after figuring out there was someone inside. We've had an alarm system installed and keep several guns accessible. I'm really starting to worry about my wife and daughter's safety. Unfortunately, moving isn't an option.

I had an insurance claim off Flippen Rd Stockbridge a few months ago where the lady was on the couch and they pounded on the back sliding glass doors. She yelled at them but didnt make a move toward another room or weapon and they figured no one else was on the way so they kicked it in anyways. She ran out the front door and they didnt get anything but it doesnt get more brazen than that. She is now armed...naturally.

Back
Top Bottom