• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Henry County Home Invasions

Not Really, I nearly had one occur 2 years ago. Accept These 2 idiots who followed me home 2 weeks prior didnt know
They were up against Soldier with his rifle. I walked out on the front porch to find 2 thugs in a white F 150 with 24 inch rims parked next to the lawn. I went back inside got my Yugo Tapco SKS Stood on the porch with Rifle Aimed at the pick up truck, It did not take long for those cowards to peel out and run like some little *****s.

Not Really, I nearly had one occur 2 years ago. Accept These 2 idiots who followed me home 2 weeks prior didnt know
They were up against Soldier with his rifle. I walked out on the front porch to find 2 thugs in a white F 150 with 24 inch rims parked next to the lawn. I went back inside got my Yugo Tapco SKS Stood on the porch with Rifle Aimed at the pick up truck, It did not take long for those cowards to peel out and run like some little *****s.

Where in China are you from?

These kind of problems in Henry are why my mother at age 69 decided to go get firearms training (she lives down there).
She's 70 now, and has my revolver now to use.

Considering she never wanted anything to do with guns, no matter how many times I offered, it really surprised me.
But I think a lot of people are waking up to the fact, that because the economy is half floundering, this kind of thing can happen to anyone these days.

Our descent into Clayton county status is quickly approaching. Time to keep moving south like our grandparents did I guess.

My sister and her family just moved away from Eagles Landing area to go even further south for this very reason. Urban sprawl is like an infestation and the government wants to take away our bug spray.

But you got Victor Hill back. Everythings gonna be ..........

Just make shadow box lights over the doors in every room. Put either a gun, or a surprise in each one. Only you know what each box contains. Make the surprise memorable. :confused:

I live in alabama but where I live we have had people ringing door bells and if no one is home they kick the door in. My wife had someone ring the doorbell when I wasn't home the other night and disappear. She called the cops and it took them 40 minutes to do a 5 minute drive across town. She now has every gun that she knows how to shoot beside our bed and I have my sig sp2022 with 2 fully loaded clips on my side. Next time we call the police I'm just gonna tell them to bring a body bag if they are gonna take 40 minutes again.

I survived a violent home invasion in Stockbridge just over a decade ago which is why I live in Coweta Co now and carry a firearm with me everywhere and a weapon is NEVER out of reach in my home and all of my family know how to deal with anyone trying to invade or already inside the house. I had to deal with the problem back then and won't hesitate to do it again. When you actually live thru the violence you do NOT get over it, most victims suffer from PTSD. I never safe at home, my guard is always up 13 years later.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom