• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Hayata and Alleycat! Nanner Nanner Boo Boo!

Imma bump this one just for good measure Nonliberal Nonliberal ...

What ever happened to this Hakim?

Update:
I no longer have the Hakim, Bryan may still have his
My svt-40 will still outshoot them all

(gauntlet re-tossed.....lol)

I don't remember what happened to the Hakim. It probably got sold out of Dobbs Defense 1.0 years ago. alleycat alleycat I wish I still had time to shoot for pleasure. I'm pretty well down to function testing stuff and shooting my carry weapon twice a week. Only reason I get to do that is when I get home I step out of my truck and shoot one mag at an 8" gong before I go in the house.

I don't remember what happened to the Hakim. It probably got sold out of Dobbs Defense 1.0 years ago.
It did. You had it hung up on the wall on the right, as you came in the door. One day it wasn't there anymore and I said, "So, guess you aren't going to coat it after all" and you muttered something about it being too expensive and needing new boots.

Only reason I get to do that is when I get home I step out of my truck and shoot one mag at an 8" gong before I go in the house.
#drivewaypop

I don't remember what happened to the Hakim. It probably got sold out of Dobbs Defense 1.0 years ago. alleycat alleycat I wish I still had time to shoot for pleasure. I'm pretty well down to function testing stuff and shooting my carry weapon twice a week. Only reason I get to do that is when I get home I step out of my truck and shoot one mag at an 8" gong before I go in the house.
That is your caring way of saying,, Honey I home!

It did. You had it hung up on the wall on the right, as you came in the door. One day it wasn't there anymore and I said, "So, guess you aren't going to coat it after all" and you muttered something about it being too expensive and needing new boots.

#drivewaypop
Somehow I am constantly in need of new boots. My kids are looking good though.
Current boot sitch

Sounds like an intervention is needed my friend

It's more about making time right now. I actually have a calendar and it is full.

Ah yes....calendars, commitments and such. These things always conflict with a man’s pleasure....lol. But they’re also the things that fund those pleasures.

Just say the word and we’ll kidnap you for a few hours. Bring you back in reasonable condition..,.

Ah yes....calendars, commitments and such. These things always conflict with a man’s pleasure....lol. But they’re also the things that fund those pleasures.

Just say the word and we’ll kidnap you for a few hours. Bring you back in reasonable condition..,.
I do need to schedule a trip out to CMP. Shamefully, I have never been.

Back
Top Bottom