11   0
Reaction score
i55.tinypic.com_egvode.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_2wdr3hj.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_25ywwad.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_2hxy32f.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_etzec5.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_2ir9bfa.jpg

l.yimg.com_a_p_sp_tools_med_2010_12_ipt_1292136361.jpg_e715de09cb713f22bd7435d7625c7f4f.jpg

Damn!! As much as he ran that #%@! sucker on the show this season, you would think he could back it up a little better than that!!! Talk about a mouse!! Hematoma city son!!

And it won fight of the year so each of them got $100,000.00 bonus for the fight. Koscheck should get about $1,000.00 and GSP should get $199,000.00!!

GSP is da MAN brother!!!:boxing:
No argument there.
Kinda felt like this was coming, didnt any one else?
I did suspect that Kos would get whooped, but of course there was a chance he could have caught GSP. Albeit not much of one. He's too smart to leave himself vulnerable these days. All Koscheck was looking for was a big right and never got close to finding a home for it. He was completely outclassed. I still can't believe he didn't do a little better. I was pulling for GSP, but dang. Josh was dismantled like a car at Pull-A-Part!

100 million? Come on now, it was more like 100,000. And he still can't hang with GSP! LOL!
Yeah, I was gonna say $100,000,000 was a bit much. And he did fine? Who? Koscheck? He got his a$$ kicked after jaw jacking the entire show. It was embarrassing. Sure $100,000 is a nice consolation prize, but getting your face destroyed after talking about how awesome you are for months isn't exactly fine in my book. I would save UFC some $$ and get my a$$ kicked on national tv for less than that. Koscheck is a tool.

Yeah, I was gonna say $100,000,000 was a bit much. And he did fine? Who? Koscheck? He got his a$$ kicked after jaw jacking the entire show. It was embarrassing. Sure $100,000 is a nice consolation prize, but getting your face destroyed after talking about how awesome you are for months isn't exactly fine in my book. I would save UFC some $$ and get my a$$ kicked on national tv for less than that. Koscheck is a tool.

LMAO!!! If I was Koscheck, I would go crawl under a rock and hide LOL! What a jacka$$! I couldn't stand him when he was on "The Ultimate Fighter" All that trash talking and GSP made hamburger meat out of his face!!! I bet he's got one hell of a headache today LOL! And yeah, he's a tool! :pound:

Back
Top Bottom