• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi point CCW -__-

I have 5.
Two 45's, two 9mm, and a 380.
All of mine are fun to shoot and never worry about them if I leave it in the trunk of the car or behind the seat in the truck.

IF that was all I could afford I'd get one and carry it every day until I could do better. I did better I bought a Pietta Remington 1858 clone for that price. Never fired.

I would rather have a highpoint C9 than a sigma six days a week and twice on Sunday. While I carry a much heavier Glock 23 IWB all day every day, I also keep a loaded C9 in the center console of my vehicle. Ugly as all sin, but they do go bang when needed.

I have 5.
Two 45's, two 9mm, and a 380.
All of mine are fun to shoot and never worry about them if I leave it in the trunk of the car or behind the seat in the truck.

An excellent gun as a truck gun... but as a carry... nauseating. I wouldn't own one and for that much he coulda gotten a used decent handgun. Oh well, send him to the ODT to get something else to carry.

Picking up my gen1 glock 17 saturday for 200 all im saying is he should have waited I scored a sweet deal dont jump for the first gun you see

Dude, honestly, if this is true, you might want to run that serial number to make sure it didn't fall off a truck, if you know what I mean.

My best friend, a former Marine, has 2 HighPoint 40's. He even has 2 drop leg holsters he'll wear if SHTF, one down each side. He got them a long time ago andf they're still going strong. I personally don't like them after owning one but he loves those things !
Allot of people in depressed areas like Florida or the Applachian Mtns like them because they're affordable and dependable.

dont feel bad my dumbass brother-in-law brought one. and he wonders why it sucks but nib for $130. dumbass buying guns cause the market to go up.

Back
Top Bottom