• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi point CCW -__-

True, he could have got something better if he waited, we all will agree to that. But the main thing now is, he has it. It's decent, he can defend himself, and has something to shoot anytime he wishes. Be happy for that. He will eventually move up as we all do.
Its his time.

Could be worse..my cousin just dropped $400+ on a keltec p11 with a cheap holster and a box of plinker 9mm..didn't have the heart to tell him he got ripped hard on it.

Dude, honestly, if this is true, you might want to run that serial number to make sure it didn't fall off a truck, if you know what I mean.

I know the owner of the gun and he is the original owner I aint a rookie at this game and there are such things as good deals and thats not even a friend price he was gonna sell it for 200 to someone he worked with and I told him Id take it for that. all his guns he buys new he got it in the 80s and its been sitting in a tiny safe for the last 20 years

Last edited:
I dont give a damn how reliable you guys say it it. I doubt it is one bit. If it was everyone would carry one for that price. That is the ugliest turd of a gun I have ever seen and I will never touch one.

I dont give a damn how reliable you guys say it it. I doubt it is one bit. If it was everyone would carry one for that price. That is the ugliest turd of a gun I have ever seen and I will never touch one.

[video=youtube_share;AbvvurXmAmg]http://youtu.be/AbvvurXmAmg[/video]

Im thinking youre better off with a cz82 or 83 at that price range. I have the cz82 and I love that little bastard I also have a p64 but 9x18 mak isnt for everyone and isnt always readily available but they are awesome guns for the money

Cousin paid $240 for a high point nine... no box/docs and a magazine with a overused spring. I told him GREAT DEAL. Sorry, i had to! :hat:

Back
Top Bottom