• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

high fructose corn syrup

WTH? Do you make it or buy it?
Is it expensive?
I'm serious about the cheap (poor) part.

Also that about garden corn?

I buy mine. Kroger stocks it in the fridge of the organic section. But the best is sold at the local farmers markets. It's not EXPENSIVE but more so than regular bread.

Depends, corn is decent in its vegetable form, but processed corn has very little nutrition

I buy mine. Kroger stocks it in the fridge of the organic section. But the best is sold at the local farmers markets. It's not EXPENSIVE but more so than regular bread.

Depends, corn is decent in its vegetable form, but processed corn has very little nutrition

Thank you for the info. All our corn is grown here and the only processing is when I cream some of it but usually not much of that.

Mexican cokes are the only ones I buy. American coke now to me is undrinkable.

i60.tinypic.com_2ep2ayv.jpg

Mexican cokes are the only ones I buy. American coke now to me is undrinkable.

i60.tinypic.com_2ep2ayv.jpg
thanks for the edgemucation. I will find some tomorrow if possible. I haven't had a coke in years (except a few mixed with rum in a bar about 11 years ago) and would love to try one. I have discovered the Mountain Dew throw back but the sugar content is so high I've only had 4 or 5 of em in the last year.

thanks for the edgemucation. I will find some tomorrow if possible. I haven't had a coke in years (except a few mixed with rum in a bar about 11 years ago) and would love to try one. I have discovered the Mountain Dew throw back but the sugar content is so high I've only had 4 or 5 of em in the last year.

Yeah the throwbacks are gross. I don't drink coffee so I have a bottle in the morning and one sometimes later in the day. They are awesome. I don't drink alcohol so my Mexican coke and my vape is all I have to unwind

Back
Top Bottom