• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hiking Boots

Any suggestions for those of us that need a EEE ?
Very few make a wide.

And if there's anyone still making boots/ shoes in the US it's news to me. I just had to pick up some steel toe redwings and was very disappointed to see they were made in china. And redwing still has the nerve to charge $190 for made in china crap

Any suggestions for those of us that need a EEE ?
Very few make a wide.

And if there's anyone still making boots/ shoes in the US it's news to me. I just had to pick up some steel toe redwings and was very disappointed to see they were made in china. And redwing still has the nerve to charge $190 for made in china crap

Danner is still made in USA. Also check out Limmer and Sons.

Danner makes a good boot but they are HEAVY as ****.....

Personally I like solomans because of the weight and support they provide. Have a good trip bud, good luck with the trout.

Danner has brought back some of their line to Portland- Danner.com- they are high but the 600gram Ft. Lewis' are worth it-

Thorogood also has an American line of work boots- Throgoodshoes.com was the address. They are reasonably priced as well as comfortable.

I wore US made Redwing 2270 for about 4 years, but after I tried to fly and feel 13 ft landing on my feet, I can't wear Red Wings anymore.

I swapped to US Made Thorogood for my slip ons and I haven't looked back.

They just introduced a waterproof US slip on last year. Mine are so far.

Back
Top Bottom