• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK Pistols worth the extra dough?

HVACGuy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
136   0
Reaction score
So I've been on the never ending search for the goldilocks pistol for me, and I haven't tried the HK yet. Mostly due to the price tag. Asking my fellow traders if they are worth the extra cost as opposed to Sigs, CZ's, Beretta, etc? Your input is appreciated!

I like them and if you search around you can find them for around the same prices honestly. last one I bought was a usp compact in .45 I picked up for 450 I think and I've seen lots around the 500 mark. Personally im not a huge fan of the newer grips of the p30 or vp9 and honestly not that impressed by the vp9 at all. but if you like hammer fired the usp is always great and my personal favorite the p2000 is nice too.

So I've been on the never ending search for the goldilocks pistol for me, and I haven't tried the HK yet. Mostly due to the price tag. Asking my fellow traders if they are worth the extra cost as opposed to Sigs, CZ's, Beretta, etc? Your input is appreciated!
I like my MK 23 for a drop leg gun but HKs in general are rather large for daily carry. Therefore I daily carry a Gen2 Glock 19.

I love muh USPs - fine firearms - no complaints - no compromise
i299.photobucket.com_albums_mm309_cougar_guy04_v3pnqr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom