• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK Pistols worth the extra dough?

I'm trying to pick one out. What did you go with?
The Omega 9k by SilencerCo.

Not mine. I don't put flash lights on my guns.
i.imgur.com_nXFHhpi.jpg

I like the H&K VP9 a lot. It fits my hand very well and the trigger is great. However, I think the CZ line of pistols, especially the p-01 with the decocker are some of the best value guns out there. They feel like they were made to my grip.

All that being said, I tote a Glock 17 gen 4. Great aftermarket support, excellent service, good trigger once modified, and the mags aren't $50 a pop. I like keeping a 33rd mag in the door map pocket of my car and my wife's.

I like the H&K VP9 a lot. It fits my hand very well and the trigger is great. However, I think the CZ line of pistols, especially the p-01 with the decocker are some of the best value guns out there. They feel like they were made to my grip.

All that being said, I tote a Glock 17 gen 4. Great aftermarket support, excellent service, good trigger once modified, and the mags aren't $50 a pop. I like keeping a 33rd mag in the door map pocket of my car and my wife's.
I like the G17, agreed on the mags and trigger.
I've had several CZ's. I like the trigger, and pretty accurate, but I don't like racking the slides, do like the price.

Great firearms, period. Parts and support aren't as exceptional but they're HK's so you don't need parts or support...

Speaking of striker fired only, The VP9, TO ME, has THE best ergornomics of all polymer striker fired pistols. The PPQ has a slightly better trigger. IMO the VP9 is what a polymer pistol should feel like.

Great firearms, period. Parts and support aren't as exceptiona; but they're HK's so you don't need parts or support...

Speaking of striker fired only, The VP9, TO ME, has THE best ergornomics of all polymer striker fired pistols. The PPQ has a slightly better trigger. IMO the VP9 is what a polymer pistol should feel like.
What's your take on the USP?

HK, Because HK ****ing Hates You.
Seriously, just buy a glock. You live minutes from their factory and get lifetime service while you wait.

HK, Because HK ****ing Hates You.
Seriously, just buy a glock. You live minutes from their factory and get lifetime service while you wait.
Already have and had Glocks. I'm in Loganville, so not minutes for me. Maybe 60-90 minutes depending on traffic, lol. I like Glocks, but looking for something different.

Back
Top Bottom