• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holster recommendation and/or advice

Putting my Christmas wish list together and wanted to get some feedback/advice on an IWB holster for my S&W Shield 9mm as well as thoughts on the list I have.

The holsters I have narrowed it down to are the following, but am open to other suggestions

1. Sticky Holster (have been borrowing a friend's and am amazed at the comfort)
2. Crossbreed super tuck
3. Stealthgear Ventcore (this one is pricey) or Revoultion mini IWB (more reasonable)
4. Telor Tactical (just saw this one at Adventure Outdoors)

Thanks,

Robert

Looking back at this, i have owned all these holsters and they all had shortcomings in my opinion to be a viable option. Holster selection is VERY important. Post back what ya go with when ya decide.

Sheep dog - So far I am enjoying it. I am guessing with any IWB it takes some getting used to with the clips, etc. I am now looking for a decent belt, because I noticed when I am using it with my existing belt, it sags a bit.

Yep trial and error with edc set ups for sure. I had issues with reholstering on the mini revolution. It closed up (collapsed) when the gun was removed and ya had to use the muzzle to open the holster again (pointing the gun into your hip). It may fit ya differently and that not be an issue which is a good thing. Belts make or break your carry set up. These are good belts for the price. Bit like holsters, plenty more ou there to choose

https://www.talontactical.com

I have a soft leather owb for my Ruger LC9S. Love it and when I get home and take out the gun I forget I'm wearing it.

The ONLY reason I use it is because my gun has a safety, if not I wouldn't feel comfortable reholstering it while on my hip.

20644754f881bc4e37fb2fbd6e8ec64d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom