• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home invasion in Rockdale county, 3 intruders shot dead

Yup. WSB said that the homeowner was in the front yard already earlier. So definitely wasn't a home invasion.

Details will soon emerge. My money would be on drug deal gone cattywampus. Not saying I'm not the type to be up all night, but I'm not out in the front yard at 4am. Regardless, teens out at 4 am trying to rob people is sickening.

And I cringe when I hear the family saying they didnt have to "shot like that"...

If I was to take a guess I would say the truck driver transports drugs. Either the teens were aware of what he did and was trying to get his stash/cash or he was supplying them with drugs to traffic and something went sideways during the exchange.

Could be a clean shoot, case of self defense but definitely smells fishy. Betting the homeowner will turn out to be black as well and this will quickly disappear from the headlines since it wont fit the narrative for redneck white man mows dow 3 black teens in his yard with is assault rifle

They're already saying the homeowner should've just called 911 or "shot them in the legs". Y'all know of any local ranges cool with me adding this to my drills? :cool2:

tacticallegdrills.png

Before they passed on my grandparents lived one street over from where this happened. I remember it as a quiet neighborhood of mostly elderly folks. I had a lot of family and friends in Conyers, but most have moved. My cousin’s house was broken into repeatedly and my aunt and uncle’s house was completely ransacked not too long ago while they were away. Crime has skyrocketed over there so much they all sold their houses and moved away.

There may be something more to this story, but 4am isn’t as early as it used to be. Especially if you are a truck driver on Atlanta. I have deliveries and construction that starts at 6am or earlier to avoid traffic. I can only imagine how early some of these guys have to get up and get going to be completely across town with a delivery.

Now, 4am for a teenager? I can barely get my kids to crawl out of bed and make it to the bus by 7:15AM and they haven’t even got to that age yet...

Exactly the reason I got the hell out of Henry Co., it too is going to hell in a hand basket. All the trash from DeKalb and Clayton Co. Moving in. Like my old man would say, "Every place used to be nice place to live!" Sorry missy, but good boys dont rob or burglarize people, these boys got exactly what was coming to em.

If I was to take a guess I would say the truck driver transports drugs. Either the teens were aware of what he did and was trying to get his stash/cash or he was supplying them with drugs to traffic and something went sideways during the exchange.

Could be a clean shoot, case of self defense but definitely smells fishy. Betting the homeowner will turn out to be black as well and this will quickly disappear from the headlines since it wont fit the narrative for redneck white man mows dow 3 black teens in his yard with is assault rifle
tenor (8).gif

I live in the Bush, 1000 foot driveway to my Hooch, I'm a early riser, have two four legged mutts, so I'm out in the dark while they "Do their Duty" I'm also armed. It's sad that there are little wantabe Thugs who want to take what's yours. But if a Ghost jumps out at me at 4am, I'm going to blow his Sheet away, that's life and it's mine :thumb:

I live in the Bush, 1000 foot driveway to my Hooch, I'm a early riser, have two four legged mutts, so I'm out in the dark while they "Do their Duty" I'm also armed. It's sad that there are little wantabe Thugs who want to take what's yours. But if a Ghost jumps out at me at 4am, I'm going to blow his Sheet away, that's life and it's mine :thumb:

Agree. I am awake at 4am almost everyday. I also walk my dogs very early. I am also armed when I do it. I will shoot if threatened.

Still waiting for an unbiased report from the news. I will be waiting forever, most likely.

Back
Top Bottom