• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope this morning is uneventful.

Well I do have a cold ass creek, running through the property! We could have bacon lady handle the bacon, I'll Pick up the puddin. Someone else bring the bourbon and beer..Oh and the pimp man can bring da soap..We be clean and smelling pretty, Drunk and full....What could happen? ;)

I'll bring the bourbon. Name your favorite brand of poison DD. :thumb:

Psycho complain to the two deputies, that I was not maintaining his easement road. And yet he refused to let me cover a mud hole on his part of theView attachment 1551399 easement..Here is a pick of where I laid the rock due to his statement...
Oh he has 5 vehicles, two tractors and a pontoon boat traveling that road daily..We have one truck due to my Brides dementia. I will not let her drive anymore, we venture out about every third day...I guess with these photos and the report, I will contact a lawyer once again..
Man that sucks. Some people get joy out of making others miserable.

Well I do have a cold ass creek, running through the property! We could have bacon lady handle the bacon, I'll Pick up the puddin. Someone else bring the bourbon and beer..Oh and the pimp man can bring da soap..We be clean and smelling pretty, Drunk and full....What could happen? ;)
Well if that arsehole came up up there causing problems we could put a bunch of feet in his backside...lol...let's do it...can we can we plz?

Back
Top Bottom