• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hour and a half until the Tide Rolls!!!!

GO HUSKIES!
s3.amazonaws.com_sidearm.sites_washington.sidearmsports.com_ime442aa5aba7d0a33c8ce15b26fb51731.jpg
GLWS

Alright 15 minutes guys. Time to log off and get ready for the game. Catch you guys later. Roll Tide!!!

A catchy mascot name? ;)
That, and the phrase "Yeah, they kicked our ass, but they are the best team in the nation, maybe ever." repeatedly flowing out their mouths.
Let me fully disclose, I'm a Georgia Fan.
But the truth is the only team that has any hope of beating Alabama........is Alabama.

Nick Saban told his players before the SEC Championship this year "In Life you seldom get what you want...But you almost always get what you deserve". I think to a man, every player on that team understands that. They play with reckless abandon and in the end settle for what that effort deserves. So far this year that has equaled total dominance in the toughest conference in the nation. Gotta go, it's about begin.

That, and the phrase "Yeah, they kicked our ass, but they are the best team in the nation, maybe ever." repeatedly flowing out their mouths.
Let me fully disclose, I'm a Georgia Fan.
But the truth is the only team that has any hope of beating Alabama........is Alabama.

Nick Saban told his players before the SEC Championship this year "In Life you seldom get what you want...But you almost always get what you deserve". I think to a man, every player on that team understands that. They play with reckless abandon and in the end settle for what that effort deserves. So far this year that has equaled total dominance in the toughest conference in the nation. Gotta go, it's about begin.

Hear hear!

Back
Top Bottom