• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Bill to ban the online sale of Ammunition & regulate bulk sales

I just posted about this in another thread..........dont be surprised when you cant buy online

Buy what you can, if im wrong youll just have more to shoot. Ive had some disturbing winks at carriers going along with this cooperatively (requiring licensing for shipping/receiving or refusal to ship).

Last edited:
What's he chances of this passing? As far as I know wasn't James Holmes the only one with a large ammo cache? So they can't really use tha as an argument.

What's he chances of this passing? As far as I know wasn't James Holmes the only one with a large ammo cache? So they can't really use tha as an argument.

Laz you know they dont care about logic or reality. They need to make to arguement in their minds, only force thier agenda. Honestly i buy for lifetime supply, you cant carry thousands of rounds......thats rediculous. I wouldnt want to carry 1k worth loaded in mags on a molle plate carrier personally, but they dont care about reality.

Ammo restriction is what everyone should be really concerned about. They arent going to take your guns or nfa them. We are smart i assume, and you know ammo restriction is what makes the most strategically sound move. Its 1k at a time or in 5 days now proposed, if that passes you know where this goes in consecutive bills.

Back
Top Bottom