• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Bill to ban the online sale of Ammunition & regulate bulk sales

If I'm not mistaken...did the '86 machine gun ban not also specifically protect mail order ammo sales? Would there not be some conflict between this proposed law and that one?

If I'm not mistaken...did the '86 machine gun ban not also specifically protect mail order ammo sales? Would there not be some conflict between this proposed law and that one?

Is anything "sacred" dunkel? Laws are made to be amended as i heard it once

I can see this happening. The thing is though why does it matter that James Holmes had 6,000 rounds of ammo? He didn't use but a fraction of that with the shooting.... And its like that with all these shootings, their ammo cache doesn't matter because they're not using it all at once. There is only so much ammo you can carry on you.

Wish these New York dipsticks would do what ever they want to in NY and leave the rest of us alone...Can't say whats really on my mind or I would get suspended.

I can remember when I was a kid, you had to sign for ammo even 22's. shotgun shells were only thing omitted. My dad told the folks in the store many times how crazy that was because buck shot was more dangerous in his eyes.
but hey you cant buy a large coke in NY because it makes them fat and their helping them from becoming obese. they know best¿¿¿

I can remember when I was a kid, you had to sign for ammo even 22's. shotgun shells were only thing omitted. My dad told the folks in the store many times how crazy that was because buck shot was more dangerous in his eyes.
but hey you cant buy a large coke in NY because it makes them fat and their helping them from becoming obese. they know best¿¿¿

I've never heard of that. Were you living in NY as a kid?

Back
Top Bottom