• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Bill to ban the online sale of Ammunition & regulate bulk sales

I can remember when I was a kid, you had to sign for ammo even 22's. shotgun shells were only thing omitted. My dad told the folks in the store many times how crazy that was because buck shot was more dangerous in his eyes.
but hey you cant buy a large coke in NY because it makes them fat and their helping them from becoming obese. they know best¿¿¿

It was the same way in Florida. When I would go to buy 22's for my bolt action rifle I had to sign for them too.

I really think we need to divide this nation back to North and South and let the gun banning liberals live in the North and us so called gun toting red necks can have the South. We might even be nice and allow some of the states out West join us. Maybe...

I really think we need to divide this nation back to North and South and let the gun banning liberals live in the North and us so called gun toting red necks can have the South. We might even be nice and allow some of the states out West join us. Maybe...

Yeah, give them ten years to flush all the guns out of their system then march in and take over. LOL!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom