• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Dems blast ATF ‘white paper’ author over suppressor deregulation

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
http://www.guns.com/2017/04/06/hous...er-author-over-suppressor-deregulation-video/

There is more to the ATF's Associate Deputy Director's "white paper" on relaxing infringements of our 2A.

Suppressor deregulation is unquestionable using their own guidelines on 1934 NFA and the Miller case that challenged it.

The Bush senior "sporting clause" mentally challenging infringement on imported firearms is arbitrary and IMO Bush approved it to help support big firearms business. It is as well intellectually dishonest to allow this measure to determine which firearms the people can or cannot have. Not an infringement, how?

Allowing the re-importation of American produced firearms issued then repatriated back to the U.S.A. from foreign governments to be provided to the CMP and offered to private citizen marksman is critical to the purpose and intent of the 113 year old program initiated in1903.

Let's hope that the 2nd Amendment Coalition has Trump's ear on this as well as congress.

The Lib's don't understand using a suppressor doesn't make a .223 or .308 with regular ammo very quiet. It's still going to be a loud ass gun shot!

The Lib's don't understand using a suppressor doesn't make a .223 or .308 with regular ammo very quiet. It's still going to be a loud ass gun shot!

Agree, but when have they understood ANYTHING about private gun ownership?

I'm struggling following this video. Got it playing in the background 37 mins in. Where's the meat? 37 minutes of babbling, no sir I don't know where the informants are and no I can't tell you anything about them.

Now the video isn't in the first post lol

I'm struggling following this video. Got it playing in the background 37 mins in. Where's the meat? 37 minutes of babbling, no sir I don't know where the informants are and no I can't tell you anything about them.

Now the video isn't in the first post lol

It was in the link and like you it was not really supportive so I removed it.

It was in the link and like you it was not really supportive so I removed it.
sorry wasn't meaning to be a turd, just felt dumb trying understand them lol

**Edit,on a side note, they were talking about confidential informants getting major dollars as part of some funding from tobacco sales. Pretty crazy.

Back
Top Bottom