• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you wash and store your hunting clothes?

I run the washer with nothing in it but scent free detergent. Then wash all camo clothes/gear in scent free detergent. Also dry with scent free dryer sheets. And after all that scent free stuff, I fold em up nice and put them in totes with fresh earth scent wafers. I usually only wash them once before season starts, unless I get caught in rain or end up sweating like crazy while wearing them.

I wash in Free and Clear detergent and before hitting the woods I spray down with this head to toe. Been using this for 3 years now and wind isn't even a problem anymore.
1665680455051.png

Sometimes I wash with scent killer detergent and spray everything down with scent killer and pack it in my tote.

I have also killed deer wearing dirty clothes, eating flaming hot Cheetos, and peeing out the window of the box stand. Deer aren’t spooked as easy as people trying to sell you stuff would have you believe.

Wash it with the rest of my clothes like normal and spray down with cover scent before I walk in. Done it that way my whole life, only ever get busted if they see me moving. I like Vapple apple scented spray for my cover scent, kinda like how old timers used vanilla extract back in the day it makes them curious and might even have them sniffing around under your tree. I do most all my hunting in the woods and seldom have a shot farther than 50 yards, usually a lot closer.

I run the washer with nothing in it but scent free detergent. Then wash all camo clothes/gear in scent free detergent. Also dry with scent free dryer sheets. And after all that scent free stuff, I fold em up nice and put them in totes with fresh earth scent wafers. I usually only wash them once before season starts, unless I get caught in rain or end up sweating like crazy while wearing them.
Exactly what I do except I put in a couple no sent dryer sheets instead of fresh earth sents the past couple seasons

Back
Top Bottom