• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How does this deal work on NRA membership?

you buy the membership from midway which entitles you to a lifetime of unsolicited phone calls and spam emails advertising their wine/insurance/fanny-pack of the month club.

Not necessarily. You can request that they not send you any solicitations and they will do so. Besides with caller ID there is no reason to answer the phone if it is someone you don’t want to talk with. As far as emails, how difficult is it to hit the delete button if the subject is not of interest. Mailings can go straight into the round file. In my opinion, if you are a gun owner there is no reason to not be an NRA member.

Not necessarily. You can request that they not send you any solicitations and they will do so. Besides with caller ID there is no reason to answer the phone if it is someone you don’t want to talk with. As far as emails, how difficult is it to hit the delete button if the subject is not of interest. Mailings can go straight into the round file. In my opinion, if you are a gun owner there is no reason to not be an NRA member.

i’m a member and that’s how i know about their physical and electronic mail spamming. i requested that they not send me anything or call yet still they dial-in from unknown 404 and 678 numbers.

i agree that everyone should be a member because the nra is the biggest dog in the fight for 2a rights. but they’re far from perfect.

Back
Top Bottom