• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How important is feedback to you?

Feedback is extremely important, If you have any negative, I'm gonna read it and proceed from there. Personally I work hard to keep my word on here (225) Gunbroker (572), and Ebay(331). Thats a total of over 1100 with zero neutral and zero negative. You buy something from me and you think it's misrepresented in any way I always offer to refund the item and shipping both ways.

Feedback is also a very important thing for me. Plus I also look at how long someone has been a member of GVB, and their general posts or contribution, to get a better idea of the person I might be dealing with.

Everyone I have dealt with on GVB so far has been a stand up person. No problems whatsoever. I contribute that in large part to the fact that feedback lets us police ourselves and root out the occasional bad apple before a lot of people get seriously burned.

The more I think about it the more important the Feedback feature is.

Regards,

Rob

I think feedback is an important factor for me, if I want to proceed with dealing with a person.
I do hate when I take the time to post a positive feedback for someone and they don't do the same for me.
Especially when they seemed fine with the deal and all.

Feedback is also a very important thing for me. Plus I also look at how long someone has been a member of GVB, and their general posts or contribution, to get a better idea of the person I might be dealing with.

Everyone I have dealt with on GVB so far has been a stand up person. No problems whatsoever. I contribute that in large part to the fact that feedback lets us police ourselves and root out the occasional bad apple before a lot of people get seriously burned.

The more I think about it the more important the Feedback feature is.

Regards,

Rob

Gvb?

I came here from another popular site that I had a sale on another popular site a good while ago..buyer turned me on to the ODT..never looked back because of the feedback and trust here. Sometimes still post on both but my confidence is here because we can check for fraud. And everyone I have dealt with so far is top notch but I trust the ratings above all. Like a lot have said I gauge all the posts not just one neg.

Back
Top Bottom