• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How Long Did Your CWL Take To Get?

Okay! I know at the girlfriends county, up in White, it took them like 5 days. Guess I will be waiting to carry! Still excited!
Remember that only about a quarter (27%) of all police officers have ever fired their service weapon while on the job. (outside of the range)

Carry everyday. Keep it in the back of your mind that if you are ever in a shooting, you had better be able to articulate: Fear for my life, or fear for the life of someone else, before your weapon clears leather.

Firing a shot other than to take a life is probably going to be ruled an unlawful discharge, and pulling your weapon (in public) for anything other than facilitating an arrest, or firing it to protect your life or another person is brandishing.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Mine in Gwinnett took about 3-4 weeks, son's in Barrow county was about 2 weeks. Since it goes thru local law enforcement, it really does depend on where you live and how busy the local leos are.

Remember that only about a quarter (27%) of all police officers have ever fired their service weapon while on the job. (outside of the range)

Carry everyday. Keep it in the back of your mind that if you are ever in a shooting, you had better be able to articulate: Fear for my life, or fear for the life of someone else, before your weapon clears leather.

Firing a shot other than to take a life is probably going to be ruled an unlawful discharge, and pulling your weapon (in public) for anything other than facilitating an arrest, or firing it to protect your life or another person is brandishing.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Yup! I hope I never have to use my EDC, but will like to have the feeling of being able to protect myself if a situation arises.

Back
Top Bottom