• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How long ODT WIll Go? - We don't know...

Matter of fact since we talking on this.. I’ve sent the owner numerous pm’s about a matter.. still waiting on a reply..
he doesn't answer. the old viking has me on force ignore...I wanted another asshat on force ignore...owner never replied to the help thread. the hypocrisy is real.

This place isn’t nearly the fun it was when I joined in 2016
Specially after going National, I totally understand. BUT we can keep our local community, or Georgia Community of folks, friends that knows each other, Meet & Greet, and keep the wagon moving!! - I have made some GREAT Friendship thru ODT!

Specially after going National, I totally understand. BUT we can keep our local community, or Georgia Community of folks, friends that knows each other, Meet & Greet, and keep the wagon moving!! - I have made some GREAT Friendship thru ODT!

Oh yea sure. I’m talkin on the site fun. It seems to me that around 10-15 of the guys who were usually the life of the party have been ran off or basically neutered by the modulation staff. Which is kinda sad.

Oh yea sure. I’m talkin on the site fun. It seems to me that around 10-15 of the guys who were usually the life of the party have been ran off or basically neutered by the modulation staff. Which is kinda sad.
Please, don't blame COVID-19.... lol :noidea: (I know you didn't...)

Back
Top Bottom