• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many a-holes will be dumping braces and braced guns on here over the next week?

You just gave me an idea! I could pick a number about that range and start some threads about Brunswick stew or chili with or without beans and tag you in them! View attachment 5249641
Speaking of, Stewbilee Brunswick Stew cookoff still on for this Saturday, Jan. 28, 10am-2pm.
Mary Ross Park on the waterfront, Brunswick, Ga.
Come on down…

1674429500913.gif

Speaking of, Stewbilee Brunswick Stew cookoff still on for this Saturday, Jan. 28, 10am-2pm.
Mary Ross Park on the waterfront, Brunswick, Ga.
Come on down…
I'd love to go to that but I'd have to stop at every Walmart, CVS and Walgreens on the way down to Brummick and clean 'em out of Tums.

Have y'all seen the 922r fiasco with import pistols now? 922r doesn't apply to pistols...but since they're now classified as SBRs, aka rifles, they're not 922r compliant and therefore illegal, and there's no way to make them legal since they're already stateside. So the only option is to destroy them.

BTW, 922r is the absolute dumbest **** ever, but that's another topic for another thread...
As I see it the only option is to turn it back into a pistol and don't try to register it.

As I see it the only option is to turn it back into a pistol and don't try to register it.
I maybe wrong but it’s a 922 issue and removing the brace does not solve it, Militarily arms channel dropped a video today about it, turn it in or destroy it are the only 2 options on imported guns with braces

Back
Top Bottom