• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many is too many?

I was talking to a friend yesterday and you decided to walk into the closet to see if he had enough ammo. He had 200 round cartons of Hornady 75 grain bullets in a closet that were 24 wide 12 high and two deep. It was something in that neighborhood but it ended up being 120,000 rounds of just Hornady. That doesn't include stacks of canned heat from Georgia Arms that were waist high. Now that's just Hornady and canned heat he has gobs and gobs and gobs of other brands and calibers. I'm trying to get him to come off some for me and break a friend off a little bit since he hasn't shot a gun since 2012. He's got quite a collection of guns but that was short-lived after he bought a closet full.

I'm down to just the ones I use. I've been trying to refill the 22mag niche I stupidly traded away. My newish goal is start deer hunting again next year after I get my **** together. I haven't deer hunted since I was a kid and never got a deer. Scored an old Remington 700 30.06, it's rough but its what I got to work with

I'm down to just the ones I use. I've been trying to refill the 22mag niche I stupidly traded away. My newish goal is start deer hunting again next year after I get my **** together. I haven't hunted since I was a kid and never got a deer. Scored an old Remington 700 30.06, it's rough but its what I got to work with
Come on up to Virginia next year. I got an extra room you can sleep in and you can get a out-of-state license and we can hunt some of the north side deer. They are the monsters. I've got access to some awesome land for deer hunting. One of the four brothers I grew up with scores and eight point every year like clockwork. Plus I can scout out some Virginia wildlife management area to hunt. There's all kinds of hunting property up here, as far as eye can see. I will even work up some 30-06 hand loads so we can get some Precision work done on some deer.

I have too many, yet not enough. The struggle is real
He sent me a text and said he had a million rounds. Now I'm not sure if that's right or not but knowing him it could be very real. When he goes into some kind of hobby he goes all in or not at all. He said he had cans of canned heat 55 grain full metal jacket from Georgia Arms stack so deep you couldn't even count them all.

I'm down to just the ones I use. I've been trying to refill the 22mag niche I stupidly traded away. My newish goal is start deer hunting again next year after I get my **** together. I haven't deer hunted since I was a kid and never got a deer. Scored an old Remington 700 30.06, it's rough but its what I got to work with
Are you having a problem finding some good 22 mag ammo. I'm going to to the little honey hole gun shop that's out in the boonies that always carries 22 mag and a bunch of powders. I'm going there tomorrow so if you need some let me know. You can PayPal the money and I'll ship them down there for free. I will even text you a copy of the receipt and the price tag so you know you're not getting jipped. I tell you some of the most favorite 22 mag ammo is those boxes of 500 of savage A17 22 mag ammo. It shoots very nice out of my Savage Mark II.

Are you having a problem finding some good 22 mag ammo. I'm going to to the little honey hole gun shop that's out in the boonies that always carries 22 mag and a bunch of powders. I'm going there tomorrow so if you need some let me know. You can PayPal the money and I'll ship them down there for free. I will even text you a copy of the receipt and the price tag so you know you're not getting jipped. I tell you some of the most favorite 22 mag ammo is those boxes of 500 of savage A17 22 mag ammo. It shoots very nice out of my Savage Mark II.
No, I'm looking for a 22mag rifle at a decent price

Back
Top Bottom