• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many is too many?

Between my dad, my sister, brother in-law, and I we have probably 100 guns in the house and 30,000 rounds of ammo.
Yep….I gots a crapload of ammo myself , since I reload all the time. I only have a couple of guns :laugh: - (hope my nose ain’t growing !! )

Between my dad, my sister, brother in-law, and I we have probably 100 guns in the house and 30,000 rounds of ammo.
https://y.yarn.co/77f0c869-4551-49a0-b723-bcbd66072f2e_text.gif

If you guys get a chance go on youtube and check out this guy called "The Collector". If its all real he claims to have a million dollars worth of guns and xtras. His gun rooms are awesome and he has a shooting range in his basement. I think he just bought an a$$ ton of land just to have a long range shooting setup. His house is the stuff of dreams for a gun owner.

most of the time, I'd say a joke....BUT...there are folks that have that kind of money, and, if it suits them, then I say BUY!!! however with things the way that they are....It's not a smart move to advertise(only my opinion)....BUT...he probably has enough money to fight the fight...

most of the time, I'd say a joke....BUT...there are folks that have that kind of money, and, if it suits them, then I say BUY!!! however with things the way that they are....It's not a smart move to advertise(only my opinion)....BUT...he probably has enough money to fight the fight...

It's probably not good to advertise at all. Too late now. I don't have money or patience to fight the fight. As a single guy with no dependents who doesn't really care much for this world anymore, there's only one way out for me. Cold dead hands. I'm too pretty to go to prison.

Back
Top Bottom