How many is too many?

Over the last 25 years I had the means and desire to collect. Only picked ones that had special interest or to fill a specific role. Plan was to enjoy them and have them available as retirement income if the need ever comes up. Many have had serious appreciation due to my investing in quality over quantity. Then 1 day, like a light switch went off.....I stopped. I have what I want, nothing new interests me. Plenty of family to enjoy them after I am gone.

It's joked that you can never have too many firearms or too much ammo. But I'm at the point where some don't see the light of day except for yearly cleaning which is an all day chore. Some guns are needing upgrades or sighting in. Sometimes I worry about the weight on the floor boards from all the ammo. I've had to move it all a few times and that is a workout lol. I have to talk myself out of getting guns in new calibers and to pay attention to ones I have that I want to make changes to.

You know, first world single male problems.

My thoughts are that a go-cart costs about as much as a PSA AR. A good fishing trip about as much as a tricked out glock. I dont like toy collecting because its counter intuitive to the spirit of owning a gun. fishing and hog hunting with good company is better than a safe full of crap

It's joked that you can never have too many firearms or too much ammo. But I'm at the point where some don't see the light of day except for yearly cleaning which is an all day chore. Some guns are needing upgrades or sighting in. Sometimes I worry about the weight on the floor boards from all the ammo. I've had to move it all a few times and that is a workout lol. I have to talk myself out of getting guns in new calibers and to pay attention to ones I have that I want to make changes to.

You know, first world single male problems.
Soooooo ... treefiddy sounds legit?

Back
Top Bottom