• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much trouble could it be to mail something that fits in a flat rate box?

I charge 35% to do this...
123112i-post-office.jpg

I've shipped a couple of long guns but I used a local gun shop instead of dealing with the PO. They handle packaging, tape and all. I'm in and out of there a helluva lot faster than when I use the PO for the other packages. Otherwise, I buy tape elsewhere and usually have copious amounts of boxes lying around from all of the crap that my Wife orders-I just repurpose those boxes.

Dumbasses. You limit your customer base to the neckbeards in your AO only when you are too lazy or stupid to put an item in a flat rate box (which the PO will GIVE your cheap ass) and tape it up (with their damned tape!) and mail it. WTF? If your **** will fit, it should ship. Illiterates are excused from this rant. All others, flame away!
image.png

I'm illiterate, so show me on the doll where you got hurt. :lol:

Flat rate boxes are one of the best thing! I ship however, USPS flat rate through ebay and you get a 10% discount. Sell something, print the label on paper, tape on the FR box, stick it in the mailbox, flag up--GONE, tracking and free insurance. Just shipped a knife across GA. They picked it up in the afternoon and delivered the next day.

Back
Top Bottom