• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the **** do you mail a suppressor????

I just lie to the people at the shipping place now, if they ask. What I'm shipping - unless it's a bomb / drugs or something - is none of their damn business. Certain guns are legal via USPS and others are legal UPS/FedEx, just do your homework.

I had the exact same situation as the OP happen to me when I was going to ship a firearm at a UPS or FedEx shipping center (can't remember which), while following the procedure put forth by shipmygun.com. They flipped out, even when I talked to the manager, and I also talked to customer service at shipmygun.com.....The consensus that I got from the shipmygun.com people was that there's nothing illegal about it at all, you just have to lie to the people at the shipping center.

That's even worse if you're just shipping gun parts and they react like that.....yeah, just say car parts. I take no joy in lying. But it's what their own dumbass policies have made a requirement, even though it's not illegal or against their 'real' rules.

It's a bunch of BS, makes no sense at all.

I shipped my Glock slide out at a UPS store. Told them firearm part and they didnt say anything, just did their job and shipped it. lol

That's been my experience to date, except for this crap today....I should go back there later and say car part and smile and see if they ship it....

Back
Top Bottom