How to cope with wait times

up to 2200fps, that's for dem nacy boys. I guess for large bore, not quite man calibers that's ok.

I kid, But I wouldn't get a .50cal can that was 50bmg rated
I think you're missing the point, just a teensy bit. This is a .50cal can that's designed specifically for 45-50 cal subsonic "thumper" rounds. I wouldn't want to go much past 1100fps for those purposes, so 2200 is perfectly fine by me.

Just imagine.. a 500 gr bullet flying out of the suppressor at 1,150 fps.. No sonic crack. Little more than a loud "thud". Making approximately the same amount of energy as a 5.56 round zipping along at 3,000+ fps.

I think you're missing the point, just a teensy bit. This is a .50cal can that's designed specifically for 45-50 cal subsonic "thumper" rounds. I wouldn't want to go much past 1100fps for those purposes, so 2200 is perfectly fine by me.

Just imagine.. a 500 gr bullet flying out of the suppressor at 1,150 fps.. No sonic crack. Little more than a loud "thud". Making approximately the same amount of energy as a 5.56 round zipping along at 3,000+ fps.

Im not missing the point, It is very awesome. I don't have unlimited funds or I would have one of each(every gun). I always want big bore guns but they fill a niche I cant justify owning in my currently financial atmosphere. I was just razzing you about the can because it wasn't the one I showcased in absurdity.

I want a P30 in 9mm. Gun feels so great in the hand.

Envious of you guys that started so early. Sent my stamp off 1/27. My next one won't be until 4/3.

I want a P30 in 9mm. Gun feels so great in the hand.

Envious of you guys that started so early. Sent my stamp off 1/27. My next one won't be until 4/3.

If I was going to file something new at this point I think I would do a paper form. I have a feeling with everybody jumping on eforms in August that paper file are way down, especially after November 8th when the first efiles came back. I would imagine that eforms will pass paper forms in wait times sometime this year.

Back
Top Bottom