How to cope with wait times

If I was going to file something new at this point I think I would do a paper form. I have a feeling with everybody jumping on eforms in August that paper file are way down, especially after November 8th when the first efiles came back. I would imagine that eforms will pass paper forms in wait times sometime this year.
You think that will make a difference? My last paper form is estimated by the ATF to take atleast 1 solid year to do, but it was submitted before the e forms came about.

You think that will make a difference? My last paper form is estimated by the ATF to take atleast 1 solid year to do, but it was submitted before the e forms came about.

Eforms are now above 130 days and climbing while paper forms are trending down. I would imagine the vast majority of filings since November 8th went efile. Even guys who always filed as an individual in the past went out and got trusts so they could efile. I think once paper hits August it will start falling even faster than it is now. Once it hits November I expect to see it plummet.

Of course I could have no idea what I am talking about too. I have 2 March 2014 efiles that I would not be surprised if I don't see approvals until next year.

Eforms are now above 130 days and climbing while paper forms are trending down. I would imagine the vast majority of filings since November 8th went efile. Even guys who always filed as an individual in the past went out and got trusts so they could efile. I think once paper hits August it will start falling even faster than it is now. Once it hits November I expect to see it plummet.

Of course I could have no idea what I am talking about too. I have 2 March 2014 efiles that I would not be surprised if I don't see approvals until next year.

that's terrible, I have 3 forms I want to do this year, 2 form 1's 1 form 4 and Im poopey with waiting anymore

I'd love to but Im south AL, like Dothan area. It takes me almost 4 hrs to get home!

Well **** I drive through Dothan a few times a year. Maybe ill pm you next time I head to destin and we can meet up? I've lost a good many subsonic bullets to the bay in my backyard there, so I usually have toys in the car.

Back
Top Bottom