• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How to protect your home from rioting and looters......

I still would rely on a 12 gauge shot gun/AR/Pistol.

This oath keeper in Ferguson had the right idea.

images

this is my point...do you find it a tactical advantage for a man to stand on his roof with a rifle/shotgun? If someone wanted him gone, they would simply light his house on fire and watch that ****er flee... or just shoot him with any sort of rifle found here in the us from a concealed position... great to watch in movies, but I'm asking a serious, real world question...wars aren't won by beating one's chest....they are won by planning and strategy...still same question, how do you ... as one or two trained individuals.... protect your home from a bunch of lunatics???

agreed, but what if the lights go out?? Not trying to sound like a super paranoid prepper here but I'm asking a hypothetical question which I think is realistic....what if....what if a mob shows up and you're alone??

1. If the lights go out, I think the most realistic scenario is complete lockdown with a curfew after dark. There is no way the rich and powerful of 30327 will be raped and pillaged while a functional government exists.

2. If you are alone in a house in the sububurbs when an angry mob shows up at your door, that is the culmination of strategic errors prior to the event IMHO.

3. If you are talking about TEOTWAWKI , my apologies, that's a different scenario. I assumed we were talking about civil unrest with a functioning government.

This is what happens when 6 blocks of a crappy part of town see rioting. West Paces Ferry in trouble would make this look like school hall monitors.
Blackhawks overhead, MRAPs at major intersections etc.

i.huffpost.com_gen_1965221_images_o_RIOT_POLICE_FERGUSON_facebook.jpg

policecamerasforferguson.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_06_militarycops.jpg

GTFO before it's too late.

The best you can do is live away from cities interstates and state highways, preferably down a road that doesn't look inviting.

Agreed... but what if one doesn't have that option...I only own one home and it's in the burbs...Trust me, I would love a second home out in the mountains....

GTFO before it's too late.

The best you can do is live away from cities interstates and state highways, preferably down a road that doesn't look inviting.

Agreed... but what if one doesn't have that option...I only own one home and it's in the burbs...Trust me, I would love a second home out in the mountains....

Back
Top Bottom