• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to protect your home from rioting and looters......

Tactical Beaver

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hop in, no time to explain...
71   0
Reaction score
I kind of started this on another thread, but decided to start a new thread because this is a serious possibility; especially those of us that live in suburban Atlanta.

Here's what I posted. What's your plan?

I've been thinking a lot about riots lately...how do you defend your home when a mob shows up....they did say "take this **** to the burbs" in the last riot....I''m more worried about those that try to burn down my house while rioting with my family inside more than anything.....seriously.....with/without Molotov cocktails ( anyone with a bottle, tshirt, oil, and gasoline can make one)....how do you deter these folks?? I've been thinking a lot about loading up on 12ga dragon's breath rounds....you hit someone with AR round is probably going to go down, but it doesn't have that "go the **** away affect"....I wish it did....if I were up against a bunch of looters I would want something massive that says "GO THE **** AWAY".....me and myself alone can't realy to do anything if it's a mob......what if I had something....flame throwing 12ga....something to make a statement.....I don't know what the answer is, but I don't think one trained armed man will stop a mob....in the ODT's opinion.....what will?? Serious threat...serious question??

Burning the house down is my biggest fear. One trained person or two ppl (Wife and I) can stop or slow down a lot of mob/riot type actions.

Breaching a house is a lot harder, I repeat a LOT harder then most believe.

You have tactical advantage when it comes to your home, your castle. Makes it a lot harder for those trying to gain entry.

Again though, buring the house or smoking them out will be the hardest threat to counter. IMO of course.

Back
Top Bottom