• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to rid myself of several hundred Baby Deer Ticks !

stealhunt

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
17   0
Reaction score
Went scouting this morning....Only been doing this for 25 years. But this is a first and I don't know exactly what to do about it :confused: ? I have several hundred tiny little specs on my legs. some are moving. With a magnifying glass, I can see that they are deer ticks. I have never seen a tick this small and I have surely never had this many on me at one time. I fear I have contaminated the house, which our 10 month old granddaughter comes over every day.......Any suggestions, short of catching myself on fire and burning down the house, :flame:, would be appreciated!

Carry 7 Dust with you and water..Red bugs, look like pepper will put a hurten on you..Bore in and make you Miserable!! Spread the 7 on them, shake off and rinse with water heavily.. DD

With your knowledge of parasites. you don't need to leave the house. I'm serious. You could transmit them to your kids.

Seed ticks, Red bugs, Chiggers, I always eat Pickled okra several days before I go into hunting season..Or scouting which I can't do anymore..The vinegar in the pickling sweats through you pores, and they will stay away. And if not use Permanon on you cloths, not your skin it will last for days and also keep them off..Good luck!! DD

You have a much bigger problem now... I would think that when got in your truck, drove your truck, got out of your truck, you came in the house, took of your pants, walked all over the house, got a glass of tea, sat down and looked at your legs, walked around your house some more, went to your desk and started a thread about deer ticks - some may have jumped off...

Back
Top Bottom