• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to spend 3 hours and make an expensive AK even more expensive

What furniture is that? You said Ukrainian?? How do you order it? Is it expensive?

They ship very fast, assuming it's in stock. All of mine was in-stock when I ordered it.

Expensive, but cheaper than Zenitco and available. Machined better IMO. Cerakote is perfect. Super high quality. If anything, the tolerances are too tight. I had to take the rail back off because I forgot a piece you have to add first, and I had to use a mallet to get the rail free. I slightly bent the rail in one spot but you can't see it once installed, thankfully. While I had it off again, I was able to see the witness marks and hit it with a file, that helped with the installation the 2nd time.

20231108_163918.jpg
20231108_163929.jpg
20231108_163314.jpg

love it, wanting to get kpyk furniture for mine
I would advise going ahead and hitting some places with a needle file to chamfer the edges. The spots where the rail interfaces with the receiver and trunnion. Also where the sling mount interfaces with the rail...They should have chamfered it from the factory imo.

Not sure I care much for the 24mm adapter, however I do love the look of the 74 style brake. Might do a front end swap later and get an actual surplus brake down the road.

Kinda feeling like this rifle needs a modern grip also. I think Atlantic has them but not the color/style I want. (They have 2 different styles)

20231118_183730.jpg
20231118_183737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom