• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to stop a raging elephant.....ROLL TIDE ROLL

I always cheer for my team GT, but I'll reckon you 'Bama boys are gonna be shakey once them Texas teams come knockin' (Grew up in an Aggie town, my brother is a Longhorn....I'll take either over an elephant anyday).

I always cheer for my team GT, but I'll reckon you 'Bama boys are gonna be shakey once them Texas teams come knockin' (Grew up in an Aggie town, my brother is a Longhorn....I'll take either over an elephant anyday).

People eat steers everyday. I can't recall the last time I had an elephant sirloin.

bet a&m won't be among the conversation at the end of the season. when was the last time a texas team won a national championship?

as long as mark richt is the head coach at uga, we will never win a damn thing. it pisses me off as a uga alum, but nobody wants to get rid of him. he's such a nice guy. and nice guys don't finish first. the only real challenge i see is lsu and arkansas. but ark has a real coaching problem. they can't seem to get the right defensive coordinator making the play calling. florida might emerge as a contender to bama, but i highly doubt they will go the distance once october is here.

the only team that might make it a game for bama in the chip is buckeyes. but they don't deserve to be there, but the media loves them, and the big 10 has so much power despite not being the best conference by a long shot

btw i'm a fsu fan. grew up watching acc football and basketball. it's my dream that we get rid of jimbo fisher and find a real coach

Outside of Vince Dooley, name another coach who has done more for UGA football than Mark Richt.

Let me go ahead and give you a short history lesson, son. No one has.

Last edited:
Outside of Vince Dooley, name another coach who has done more for UGA football than Mark Richt.

Let me go ahead and give you a short history lesson, son. No one has.
pple that love mark richt love to bring up the argument of vince dooley. i bet alabama fans love to bring up that old coach vs current coach comparison too, as they haven't won a single title without bear bryant.

but since u asked about history: wally butts, george woodruff, and henry mehre. oh but i bet u didn't know that history at all and just wanted to pretend that u know something about uga football. go ahead and walk around campus and find some buildings named after mark richt

that's the problem with pple that love mark richt, they're afraid of change. they'll accept being just good enough, but not great. let's look at mark richt's reign as hc at uga. since he's taken over in 2001, 8 chips have been won by 4 different teams in the SEC. how many has mark richt won? and we've had TREMENDOUS talent. since 2001 mark richt has had so much talent that went to the nfl and had success, it's mind boggling to understand why he can't win with so much talent

pple that love mark richt love to bring up the argument of vince dooley. i bet alabama fans love to bring up that old coach vs current coach comparison too, as they haven't won a single title without bear bryant.

but since u asked about history: wally butts, george woodruff, and henry mehre. oh but i bet u didn't know that history at all and just wanted to pretend that u know something about uga football. go ahead and walk around campus and find some buildings named after mark richt

that's the problem with pple that love mark richt, they're afraid of change. they'll accept being just good enough, but not great. let's look at mark richt's reign as hc at uga. since he's taken over in 2001, 8 chips have been won by 4 different teams in the SEC. how many has mark richt won? and we've had TREMENDOUS talent. since 2001 mark richt has had so much talent that went to the nfl and had success, it's mind boggling to understand why he can't win with so much talent

I have forgotten more about UGA football history than you'll ever know son. Woodruff is the only coach that you mentioned that actually made great strides in UGA football. And the only reason he has a national championship to his name is because back then even if one major publication named you national champion, you could claim it.

And no, I'm not a "Mark Richt lover", however if you had been around the program like I have been since the 80's, you would know that not much had been accomplished between the Dooley and Richt years. You do realize we are one poorly thrown ball away from playing in a National Title game, right? Or did you start paying attention to UGA football in February?

But riddle me this Einstein, if Richt isn't the man for the job, who would replace him?

Answer.....there isn't one available. Newsflash Einstein, UGA isn't the type of program that is going to get the Urban Meyers or Nick Sabans of the world.

I also noticed you said you "grew up on acc football".....that pretty much tells me all I need to know. Bwahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Bandwagon Bama fans are always a source of good entertainment. They remind me a lot of the bandwagon Florida fans of the late 90s early 2000s.

Don't see much of them around these days.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom