• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to stop a raging elephant.....ROLL TIDE ROLL

image.jpg

I have forgotten more about UGA football history than you'll ever know son. Woodruff is the only coach that you mentioned that actually made great strides in UGA football. And the only reason he has a national championship to his name is because back then even if one major publication named you national champion, you could claim it.

And no, I'm not a "Mark Richt lover", however if you had been around the program like I have been since the 80's, you would know that not much had been accomplished between the Dooley and Richt years. You do realize we are one poorly thrown ball away from playing in a National Title game, right? Or did you start paying attention to UGA football in February?

But riddle me this Einstein, if Richt isn't the man for the job, who would replace him?

Answer.....there isn't one available. Newsflash Einstein, UGA isn't the type of program that is going to get the Urban Meyers or Nick Sabans of the world.

I also noticed you said you "grew up on acc football".....that pretty much tells me all I need to know. Bwahahahahahaha

hahaha maybe u forgot too much "son."

perhaps u forgot wally butts' 1942 and 1946 teams won national championships?
perhaps u forgot wally butts he coached frank sinkwich and charley trippi?
perhaps u forgot harry mehre was inducted into the GA football hall of fame?
perhaps u forgot that harry mehre was also athletic director of UGA at one point?

u mention that uga was 1 poorly thrown ball away from going to the national championship right?
guess u forgot that we couldn't stop bama's running game
guess u forgot that there was poor clock management
guess u forgot amari cooper had 127 yds and a td against our secondary, not to mention a 45 yd game winning td catch
guess u forgot that we played IN the state of georgia and still lost

need i go on, or will u forget that stuff i just now mentioned as well?

why can't uga get the urban myers? the nick sabans? please explain that to me. are we too good for those coaches? or are they too good for us?

Last edited:
hahaha maybe u forgot too much "son."

perhaps u forgot wally butts' 1942 and 1946 teams won national championships?
perhaps u forgot wally butts he coached frank sinkwich and charley trippi?
perhaps u forgot harry mehre was inducted into the GA football hall of fame?
perhaps u forgot that harry mehre was also athletic director of UGA at one point?

u mention that uga was 1 poorly thrown ball away from going to the national championship right?
guess u forgot that we couldn't stop bama's running game
guess u forgot that there was poor clock management
guess u forgot amari cooper had 127 yds and a td against our secondary, not to mention a 45 yd game winning td catch
guess u forgot that we played IN the state of georgia and still lost

need i go on, or will u forget that stuff i just now mentioned as well?

why can't uga get the urban myers? the nick sabans? please explain that to me. are we too good for those coaches? or are they too good for us?

Maybe you should study up on the difference between national championship titles back in the day and current titles. The fact that you're even trying to compare coaching jobs 80 years ago with current coaching jobs is laughable at best.

And like I said, it was one poor pass play that caused the loss. If Georgia had won that game with you have still said they shouldn't have one because of all those other mistakes?

UGA is not an elite level football team. Top tier, yes, but elite, no way.

Like I said, the fact that you are proud that you grew up on ACC football pretty much says all I need to know about your understanding of the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom