Hunter shot and killed....

I was dang near shot a couple weeks ago, stupid is everywhere. Watch yourselves.

There is at least one story like this or a fatality every season. A group of bubbas go out wearing their tacticool camo with no safety orange in it ('cause that is for sissies and city slickers) and go crashing thru the brush, get disoriented on each other's position and before you know it...

POW!

"Gorsh darnit, Wilber!"

But yet it does.

iu

I'm guessing I'm not the only one that was taught to 100% identify the target before shooting? I mean its rule # 2 in hunting/gun ownership, always know what you are shooting at and what is behind/direction you are shooting. I couldn't tell you how many times I let deer walk knowing dang well it was a deer right at dark but just not 100% sure.

There is at least one story like this or a fatality every season. A group of bubbas go out wearing their tacticool camo with no safety orange in it ('cause that is for sissies and city slickers) and go crashing thru the brush, get disoriented on each other's position and before you know it...

POW!

"Gorsh darnit, Wilber!"
What chu tryna say?

Back
Top Bottom