• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huntertown arms guardian 9 with 300 blackout subs

wnchstrtnfldvlle

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
Okay so I was doing some browsing over at QRF's page, and I saw that the Huntertown Arms Guardian 9 is warranted for subsonic 300 blackout. Does anyone have any feedback on this? I know people say to not try to do too much multi-purposing, but if it is a viable option, I could cover down on silencing 3 different weapons for the price of one AAC can. stamps included.

Okay so I was doing some browsing over at QRF's page, and I saw that the Huntertown Arms Guardian 9 is warranted for subsonic 300 blackout. Does anyone have any feedback on this? I know people say to not try to do too much multi-purposing, but if it is a viable option, I could cover down on silencing 3 different weapons for the price of one AAC can. stamps included.

300blk at subsonic speed has about the same pressure as a subsonic 9mm. 300blk is .308 in diameter 9mm is .356 in diameter. The hole is plenty big enough.

I have a Guardian 9... but I don't have anything chambered in .300BLK. I did email their customer service about a minimum barrel length they recommend for the .300 BLK round (when PSA had a good deal on an upper). They said 16" minimum- stating bullet stabilization and pressure as their reasons for the minimum barrel length.

Sorry- that doesn't answer the question asked, but that's all I've got-

I have a Guardian 9... but I don't have anything chambered in .300BLK. I did email their customer service about a minimum barrel length they recommend for the .300 BLK round (when PSA had a good deal on an upper). They said 16" minimum- stating bullet stabilization and pressure as their reasons for the minimum barrel length.

Too bad you are in middle Ga.....our we could try it out on my rifle.

This actually answers it perfectly. I have a 10.5", so it's a no go for me then

I use my G9 all the time with my 300 blk handi rifle and it's dramatically more quiet wet than it is dry with the 300 blk subs. Wet, it sounds about like my Glock 19 with 9mm subs to my ear.

Back
Top Bottom