• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting 11.23.14

Rifle. Idk how the f*** he missed. Roughly a 100 yd shot from a box stand. He was using my Rem 700 so I know for a fact it had nothing to do with the rifle or the scope.

Rifle. Idk how the f*** he missed. Roughly a 100 yd shot from a box stand. He was using my Rem 700 so I know for a fact it had nothing to do with the rifle or the scope.
I hope the rain didnt wash the blood away. I had it wash away one of my blood trails once. It sucked bad. My friend shot one a couple years ago and the deer hit the ground. I got up and took off after about 3 minutes and we never found even a single drop of blood. He may have hit but just hit in a bad spot. Or he could be like my brother and any deer outside of about 50 yards is safe because just he just can't shoot.

debating about going out tomm afternoon. im hoping they will be moving all day tomm with all the rain today.

thinking about going to academy or bass pro and getting some of that camo burlap to make a "Blind" when im sitting on the ground. use trees/550 cord to prop it up. maybe a new chair/pad as well.

I hope the rain didnt wash the blood away. I had it wash away one of my blood trails once. It sucked bad. My friend shot one a couple years ago and the deer hit the ground. I got up and took off after about 3 minutes and we never found even a single drop of blood. He may have hit but just hit in a bad spot. Or he could be like my brother and any deer outside of about 50 yards is safe because just he just can't shoot.

Wasnt really raining when he shot at it. No blood anywhere. Also the pecan tree with a new hole in it was a pretty good indication he missed.

thinking about going to academy or bass pro and getting some of that camo burlap to make a "Blind" when im sitting on the ground. use trees/550 cord to prop it up. maybe a new chair/pad as well.

I did something similar this year, but I used a heavy duty staple gun and 9/16" staples to secure it to the trees. Then I piled a bunch of fallen limbs and stuff around it.

Back
Top Bottom