• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting club - need 20-25 members Atlanta area

Guys,

We have a very good lead southeast of Athens out I 20. Over 800 acres and price is $10,000 - if we jump immediately we might have a chance. I will look at insurance - if you are interested and can commit $700 let's go for it. Sounds like beautiful land.
John - roswellj -

I'm still in!

I'm definitely interested in this. Curious as to what you guys are thinking regarding rules and such. Particularly around bringing friends or family members. What about camping? Honestly, I'm new to hunting. Don't know much about this stuff. Primarily interested in coyotes and hogs.

More to a club than just some land,
1.private stand areas
2.Family memberships
3.Guest rules
4.Rules on harvest
5.camping area
6.shoot and party year round
7.4 wheelers riding all year on property
8.and on and on and on
9.50 acres per member/100 acres per member
10.food plots
11.and some more on and on and on
Good Luck

More to a club than just some land,
1.private stand areas
2.Family memberships
3.Guest rules
4.Rules on harvest
5.camping area
6.shoot and party year round
7.4 wheelers riding all year on property
8.and on and on and on
9.50 acres per member/100 acres per member
10.food plots
11.and some more on and on and on
Good Luck

^ This is what lead me to purchase land... It was such a headache... The guy's that could never make a work day, never missed a weekend during gun season... It goes on and on.

I definitely don't want to hunt on that guys club^^
Way too many rules that he won't even follow...lol

I've never had an issue that wasn't solved with a conversation.
You're right though, You'd probably never last in a club with me. Anyone with a hairtrigger mouth about something or someone they don't know wouldn't. Our club has had the same members for 10 years, before this club it was 20 years.....yep I'm a dick that doesn't follow rules.

Best of luck on the land guys. I'm in Wilks county, If you're close I might be able to help with where things are.

Back
Top Bottom